I’m keeping this simple. Having read and thought a lot about this, I have condensed the reply into one short sentence...
I love a good story, well told.
So, you can show me as many lists as you like about technical details, but overall, this is what I want to find in a good book.
I am conducting these book reviews with this simple strategy in mind - Is this a good story, well told?
, for all their ideas, The Fabulous Book ClubI am grateful to my own Book Club - support and input.
My book reviews follow the following format.
These are non-spoiler reviews. I have no affiliation with any of the publishers or authors. These are my opinions, and I will try to be consistent and honest with my comments.
Daisys’ Book Review Format
- OK - getting started -
- What is the book about?
- What can you say about the story telling?
- What did you think of the characterisation?
- What was good about reading this book?
- What didn’t you like?
- How did reading the book make you feel?
- Would you recommend this book?
- How many Daisies for overall readability and enjoyment?
Maximum is 5 out of 5 daisies -